- Front panel is pressed with either the left or right knee (or thigh) for hygienic hands free use.
- Pressing the front panel activates a timed flow of water from the spout. Replacement cartridges for the timed flow valve are available as a spare part with 15-30 second or 5-7 second run times.
- This Basin, when fitted with a tempering valve complies with AS4674 for fit out of food premises.
- Tempering Valves and Thermostatic valves used must meet AS 4032.1; Valves for the control of heated water supply temperatures.
- Water is supplied through an aerated, high rise spout for easy access and minimal splash.
- Spout is WELS rated spout for controlled flow to 7.5 litres per minute.
- Easy-mount single piece wall bracket has multiple fixing holes for quick installation by plumber.
- Is suitable for use where disabled access is required. Refer to AS 1428.
- 300 mm splashback is optional extra. It eliminates need for tiled splashback.
|Dimensions in mm|